Set a Budget
Kitchens vary in pricing, however, there is so much more to a kitchen renovation cost than the price of the kitchen itself. Here are key considerations:
- Will you need new appliances?
- Can you re-use your countertop or will you need to buy a new one
- Do you lighting and plumbing fixtures need an upgrade?
- Will your new kitchen need a new coat of paint
- Backsplash, tiles and flooring – will you be replacing or keeping ‘as is’?
- Labour costs
- There are certain times of the year when you get can great discounts on backsplash, appliances, tiles and even kitchens. Be sure to check out IKEA sales that take place a few times a year.